Wanting to learn more about our natural energy drink? Look no further!
We use no nasty ingredients and have nothing to hide, so what you see on here is everything that makes up our new drink!
Ginseng is believed to restore and enhance normal well-being and has become one of the most popular herbal remedies in the world today.
Ginseng has traditionally been taken to aid a number of medical conditions.Both American Ginseng (Panaxquinquefolius, L.) and Asian Ginseng (P. Ginseng) are believed to provide an energy boost and lots of health benefits.
- Lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Reduce stress
- Promote relaxation
- Treat diabetes
- Treat sexual dysfunction in men
Natural Caffeine/Green caffeine is green tea caffeine can be very difficult to assign an exact amount to. Like other drinks from cultivated plants(tea, coffee),there are numerous variables that can alter caffeine content. Length of brewing time also affects caffeine content-the longer the brew-the higher the caffeine
- That can improve health
- Improve brain function and make you smarter
- Increase fat burning and improves physical performance
- May lower your risk of various types cancer
- May protect your brain in old age, lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection
- May lower your risk of type II Diabetes
Artichoke, Cynaracardunculus, one of the oldest known cultivated plants, is a perennial thistle native to Ethiopia. Traditional herbalists recommend artichoke leaf extract as a remedy for digestive and kidney complaints. Scientific studies have found support for some of these uses and uncovered others.
- Cholesterol Management
- Digestive Aid
- Ulcer Prevention
Ginkgo is an herb. The leaves are generally used to make “extracts” that are used as medicine. However, a few medicines are made from the seed.
- Reduced blood flow in the brain
- Reduced headache
- These conditions include memory loss, ringing in the ears, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders. Some people use it for other problems related to poor blood flow in the body
The leaves and twigs of the yerba mate plant are dried, typically over a fire, and steeped in hot water to make an herbal tea. This beverage, commonly known simply as mate, is popular in parts of South America. Like black tea, yerba mate contains caffeine.
- Vitamins: A, C, E, B1, B2, Niacin(B3), B5
- Aids Digestion
- Helps You Control Your Weight
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Enhances Physical Endurance
- Enhances Your Ability to Focus
Everybody knows that ‘An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away’. Apple juice promotes a healthier body due to its powerful vitamins, which can help fight diseases. Apple juice is associated with important phytonutrients, which counter many health hazards like cancer, asthma, cardiovascular disease and blood pressure. Because of its antioxidants content, it reduces the risk of many chronic diseases. Apple is the richest source of phenolic compounds, which directly absorbed into the blood stream.
- Hugely beneficial for skin problems
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Helps people lose weight
- Helps reduce the risk of heart problems
- Helps to prevent asthma
- Helps to improve your immune system
Fructose is a natural simple sugar found in fruits, honey, and vegetables and has advantages for certain groups, including people with diabetes and those trying to control their weight. It is known as a simple sugar because it is a single sweetening molecule.
- Can help people with diabetes
- Can help weight management